Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alien !

Movie # 25 Alien

WTF!
Aliens coming out of bodies, robots...WTF! Holly hell I'm damn happy I was not on that space craft!
Okay scenario : big nasty effing Alien making its way towards you..do you stand there or at least try and run like hell?
I'm gunna say I would at least try and run, but hey who has ever really been in that kinda situation. Haha
I haven't watched this movie since grade 7. A friend and I decided we were going to try and watch all the alien movies in one night. I'm pretty sure we didn't get past the first one but once you've seen it haven't you seen them all?
I will know the answer to that question after I've watched Aliens... Yes alien plural!
End of movie...props to Ridley! Saved her ass and the cat!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment