Wednesday, February 3, 2010

There's Something About Mary

Movie #22 There's Something About Mary

I said it with Meet The Parents. I always end up feeling bad for Ben Stiller's character. His characters just get the shit end of the stick all the time!
My feelings aside, a funny funny movie for sure. I adore Cameron Diaz, any role she is in. Well put her and Ben Stiller together your bound for a good laugh.
I've begun to notice that I have less to say about comedian movies. But really what is there to say about a movie like this besides that it was funny, I like the actors and the soundtrack. There isn't much to a comedy movie...yes the writing to make us laugh is a lot but what about the story?...hmm another question to be answered on another day.
On to GLADIATOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment