Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gladiator

Movie # 23 Gladiator

This type of movie is one I don't normally watch...now I don't know why, this movie was epic! Russell Crowe not a regular favorite of mine, but he did a damn good job. I did enjoy the story the most through, it is one I may just watch again. The story is sad but about strength of heart and body.
I really enjoyed the writing. There was a few good monologues and liners...one of my faves was "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
If people believe in such things I think it gives life a bit more meaning. If you can believe that any thing you do, no matter how small actually does make a difference its awesome. Just keep that in mind, it all counts.

Ps I totally cried at the end of the movie...epic, just epic. I'm actually a bit excited to see other movies from this genre. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment