Monday, February 1, 2010

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Movie # 21 Pirates Of The Caribbean , Curse of The Black Pearl

Mmm pirates! The trilogy of these movies is amazing. Johnny Depp. That's all I have to say. Johnny Depp. I have never seen him in a better role. This movie brought the awesome-ness of pirates to a new generation.
My best friend and I went to go see the 3rd movie in theatres...for rest of The night we spoke just like pirates. Might I point out that this was in grade 11...anyway we got home and for some reason went on pirate spree. We stole her dads clothes and dressed ourselves up like pirates. It was pretty awesome.
I don't have much to say about this movie that hasn't already been said..or without going over how hot Johnny and Orlando are as pirates.
So again another movie off the list. I should start watching ones that I don't know are awesome yet...so I can watch the ones I know rock later on... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment